Below you will find links to our School Policy documentation, in accordance with DfE guidelines. These files require a PDF viewer such as Adobe Reader to open. Every attempt is made to keep these policies up to date but they are subject to regular review and may occasionally have been superseded.
- Admissions Policy 2018-2019
- Admissions Policy 2019-2020
- Admissions Policy 2020-2021 Anyone wishing to object to the determined arrangements can do so via the Office of the Schools Adjudicator before 15 May 2019.
- Behaviour for Learning Policy
- Charging and Remission Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- Disability and Accessibility Policy
- Equality Plan
- Examination Policy
- Examination Certificate Policy
- Freedom of Information
- Health and Safety Policy
- Safeguarding Policy
- School Complaints Procedure
- Sex and Relationships Policy
- Social Media Policy
- Special Educational Needs Policy
- Supporting Students with Medical Conditions
- Pupil Premium Strategy 2017-2018
- Pupil Premium Policy
- Tackling Bullying Policy
- Target Setting and Assessment Policy
Other school policies are available on request by emailing email@example.com or calling 01948 660600.